Wednesday 18 September 2013

Tag, you're it!

Hey guys!
Wow, fancy me actually posting when I promise to...
 
 
This week I have got anything really beauty related as I found that when I was absent from m blog I was tagged. But, I have a problem I can not find who tagged me or where I tagged, BUT I have the questions. If YOU are the one that tagged me, please let me know as I am extremely sorry!!!!
 
 
 
 
So, let us get started?
 
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I was inspired by various YouTubers/Vloggers like Tanya Burr, Vivianna Does Makeup, Spinkle of Glitter and Zoella.

 
2. What is your ultimate dream holiday, and why?
I would love to go to so many places but I don't think I could ever afford it. If I had the opportunity I would definitely do the whole 'backpack around Europe' thing ad I would love to visit Greece!
 
3. What's your reaction to receiving this award?
Well, I didn't even know that this was an award until I read the question and now I am super intrigued to find out where I was tagged!!! Thank-you immensely to the person who chose me for the award, you are truly an mazing person and I am so honoured and thankful!
 
4. Favourite beaut guru?
Oh wow! I actually can not decide! If I had to choose my top THREE only relating to beauty things it would have to be Tanya Burr, Zoella and I LOVE Pixiwoo!
 
5. What are your interests other than beauty?
I don't really have any other interests as passionate as makeup but I do love reading, watching movies, tumblr, youtube (not jus beauty, I actually really love the funny youtubers) and I must say I am passionate in getting into University!
 
6. What would you like to see your blog do in the future?
In a dream world I would love my blog to be a place where everyone is nice to each others and no one is judgemental! Like a little community! If I ever had the time and confidence (and expertise) I would definitely try Youtube!
 
7. What do you do as a career or would like to in the future?
Well I am starting grade 12 (last year of school) in less than a month and am constantly pressurised to choose a career. All though I don't really see how 16 or 17 year olds could ever know exactly what they want to do, when and how. Although I have a feeling I would try to get into University to do a Primary teaching course. (K-6. 5years - 12) Oh, and I would love to do a few make-up and beauty course along the way!
 
8. What I our best achievement?
To be completely honest, I don't really have something that significant at my age, being only 16 the only things that I have really achieved is getting my L's and achieving/completing year 10 successfully. If I was asked this exact question in a year and a few months I would have some pretty amazing things o write.
 
9. Who inspires you most?
Nobody in particular, I am the type of person that feels gross and lazy if I sit for too long and I have to do something constructive. Whenever I see people who manage to look flawless, have a successful career an raise kids etc, those are the people that inspire me most. If I had to choose a youtuber It would by Louise from Sprinkle of Gliiter or the Nic and Sam from Pixiwoo!
 
10. Favourite beauty product?
My all time favourite beauty product is always a mascara as it opens the eyes.
If having to choose specifically, the one product I will probably use for a very, VERY long time in the Rimmel STAY MATTE powder.
 
11. What is something you wish you could own, and why?
Wow, this is a very tricky questions. So instead of going all deep and mushy I'll stay with materialistic things.
Makeup wise: I have ALWAYS wanted a bobbi brown creamy concealer!
Skincare wise: Anything from Origins!
Hair wise: I would adore to own  the highest tech hair straightener.
Clothing wise: ANYTHING PRETTY!!!!



I am going to tag:
 

xxx
Tasma


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your tag sounds so similar to what mine would be like haha! Even started my blog for the same reason :-)
    I've also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award if you wanted to check it out on my blog :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete