Monday 1 July 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo By Eyestudio - Bad to the Bronze

Hello Everyone!
 Todays post is a little bit of a follow on from yesterdays Beauty Enhancers. Go read what this post is all about here.

 

I'm going to be giving a little review on a Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in the colour Bad to the Bronze.



They're a truly lovely product, every girl should own one of these lovely products as you can apply them so easily as eyeshadow bases or just eyeshadows for a quick day look. I'm definitely going to be buying some more of these creamy eyeshadows.



I love this colour so much! It's extremely lovely but I think it looks nicer on fair skin, on myself I had to pack it on do it to look dramatic but otherwise it's a lovely everyday colour. I usually add a brown or gold eye shadow in the crease to add dimension.




 
xxx
   Tasma



 


No comments:

Post a Comment