Thursday 6 June 2013

Real Techniques - Your eyes/enhanced starter kit.



Hello Everyone!
A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post on the Real Techniques Core Collection by Samantha Chapman HERE
I did a simple review on them just to show you all how good they are!
I bought the starter kit around the same time but haven't had the chance to review them!

So, let's get started!


Base Shadow Brush -
applies a smooth, flawless foundation of colour -
TRUE - This brush is amazing, and perfect for my eyeshape, if you have quite small eyes though, it may be hard to apply it to a small area, you'll just have to be careful when using dark shades!



Deluxe Crease Brush -
soft oversized design for effortless contouring -
TRUE - It's also amazing at blending concealer into the nooks and crannies!





Accent Brush -
designed for precision detaling, spotlighting, highlighting and smudging -
TRUE - I've used this a couple of times for all of these things but my favourite of all uses is to place a small amount of colour in the outer corners for a smokey eye!




Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush -
tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application -
TRUE - I've only used this brush twice, once on my sister and once on myself. It was extremely easy peasy - The brush did all the work!





Brow Brush -
distinctive shape easily defines eyesbrows -
TRUE - because of this amazing brush I have now started to fill in my eyebrows!
The bristles on this brush are PERFECT for its job!






What They Say?
Boost your look with effortlessly anhance eyes!
Look pixel perfect even in harsh light.
Ultra plush taklon bristles
High definition results.

What I say?
Go out and buy this kit right now! It really doesnt matter
if you're already great at eyeshadow or not so great! This kit will make your eyes look profession!





Do you own this kit?



xx
Tasma










2 comments:

  1. How amaze do these sound... Aaah i have the core collection for the face... What's a few more to add to the collection :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! I'm in desperate need for the others as well!

      Tasma xx

      Delete