Monday 17 June 2013

Manicure Monday #4

Hello Everyone!
It's Manicure Monday again - what is it?
Click HERE







As promised I've ventured into the nail art world.... I mean it's not something by Picasso but I tried and I think it looks pretty great - must admit I used instagram for inspiration... First I paint my thumb, pointer and pinkie fingers the beautiful blue colour called blue moon by MUD then I painted my middle finger white, this one was a Sally Hansen one. Next I painted my ring finger with a Models Prefer silver colour and waited for them to dry, after drying I found that they were all great polishes and didn't need a second coat. I then went along and painted thin black lines with a cheap black nail polish from a cheap shop. Then finished with the Models Prefer glitter on top of the Models Prefer silver colour. Last but not least I finished with a top coat.

 
 






xx
Tasma

No comments:

Post a Comment