Tuesday 30 April 2013

Excitement for the Future!


 

I seriously can't believe that May has just begun! As i've gotten older time definitely goes a lot quicker than i ever thought it could! This year has already proven to  be rather interesting and given me a lot more new experiences. First off -

  • I'm now a senior in high school (grade 11) and it's definitely been a BIG change, my workload has definitely grown, which has put a lot of stress on me.

  • Almost a month ago now I got my L's ! Driving has given me a lot more responsibility and my lovely parents also bought me my very own car! (just something little to learn in) But nonetheless I LOVE IT!!!

  • In just over a week i'll be heading over to Thailand on a plane! This little holidays is extremely exciting for me and I can't wait to get to relax, forget about school and experience some pretty cool things in a total of 8 days!! (a blog post will definitely be up A.S.A.P after that trip)

  • For the rest of the year I haven't really got anything planned except to -                         STAY POSITIVE, WORK HARD, CREATE MEMORIES, SAVE $$$ AND HAVE FUN!!! 



xx








4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your L's :) Have a brilliant time in Thailand, it's a gorgeous place.

    Denise x
    Pretty*Petite*Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure I will, very exiting!

      xxTasma

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your L Plate! Hope you have a great time in Thailand its an amazing country to visit :)your a very lucky young lady xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou!! i'm sure I will, such an exciting place! oh thanks again! :) xx

      Delete