Monday 18 February 2013

10 FACTS ABOUT ME AND WHO I AM!
 
1. I'm almost 16 but in grade 11.
2. Whenever I have free time I experiment with make-up or live on beauty blogs/tumblrs/twitter/instagrams/pinterest.
3. I have a strong desrie to be a professional make-up artist & hair stylist.
4. It's super hard for me to find good friends.
5. I have one sister, and two cousins that I consider brothers.
6. I love fashion but it's so expensive!
7. I have blue eyes and blonde hair.
8. After school I want to do course in hair and make-up and eventually move to London or New York.
9. I like my room to be clean but it doesn't always happen.
10. I prefer tv shows to movies.
 
So if you just read through all of that thanks! and please follow this blog and:
Thanks lovelies
 
 
xx

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment